What is Money Coaching?
Money coaching is a structured and supportive co-creative relationship with the objective of transforming your relationship with money. It combines practical financial guidance with sound psychological principals. Its purpose is to help you discover unconscious beliefs and negative patterns that often lead to stress, anxiety, fear, and financial sabotage. This process ultimately helps you create a relationship with money that is more prosperous and purposeful.
How Money Coaching Works
The initial “core process” consists of four one-hour sessions designed to help you discover your underlying patterns and behaviors with money. We will look at what they are, where they came from, and how you may be unconsciously continuing to use these outdated beliefs. With the information we gather from these four sessions we will develop your Money Coaching Action Plan. Together we will design systematic steps for you to begin to make changes in your money consciousness and the physical application in daily life.
Money Coaching will help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your recurring money patterns
- Learn practical tools to develop awareness of your money flow
- Identify your money “type”, how it was formed, and how it affects your decision making and relationships
- Reduce stress and anxiety in regards to money
- Create a detailed action plan for getting out of debt
- Discover what is blocking money from flowing into your life